Monday, June 14, 2010

Poor posting

Well, as it says at the top, I started this blog because there's some things you can't do without one.  As you can guess, I mainly wanted to enter candy draws and they almost exclusively require applicants to link to the candy and follow their blogs (kinda hard to do without a blog of your own).

I noticed some of the bloggers I now follow say they like to check out their followers sites.  I resolved to upload some of my work to my SCS gallery so people would have something to see.  A card a day, I vowed.  Well, that didn't last long since our internet is sooo slow that uploading even a single pic takes over 10 minutes.  I don't have that kind of patience and it is so easy to procrastinate, so I doubt I'll ever have much to  see, but who knows?  I might feel inspired to try on occasion. :)

I guess the big thing to see on my blog will always be that I update my sidebar links whenever that blog has a new candy.  So the links will always be as new as the most recent offer, on the ones I follow at least.

So enjoy the fine weather that has finally arrived and to those that have actually ventured here, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment