Yes, Fall has arrived! The trees are gorgeous and we actually have nice weather today. It is warm and sunny instead of the usual cold and cloudy with threats of rain.
I've upgraded to a new computer and a laser printer. Now I can print digis that won't smear if I try and colour them. I've got some Bic Mark-its, but there doesn't seem to be a way to blend them like I see folks with copics can. I do have watercolour pencils that I will probably play with. I guess I'll see. I have a Boot House image from Make It Crafty that is behind the desire to try digis and colouring and I'm dying to play with it. If I make anything with it, maybe I'll actually post it.
Ink Cut & Fold has some blog candy to give away, so check it out: http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com/2010/09/come-fly-with-me.html
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for your lovely comment about my bad back...went to the Doctors again this morning back on the painkillers and waiting for physio...There's some blog candy up for grabs on a new challenge blog that I'm on check it out on my blog I put a post on about it on friday...Take care..
ReplyDeleteMandy xx