The beginning of September heralds the beginning of fall weather here in Northern Canada. Gone are the warm summer winds, replaced by cold winds from the arctic. A few years ago we had a couple inches of snow for Sept 11th. I wonder when the snow will start flying this year?
I've been busy with OSW's (one sheet wonders). They go together quickly when you have a pattern that includes the cardstock, too. About half way thorough the pile of cards I made last month, I got the idea to work on three sets at a time (using different papers for each set) and do a sort of assembly line. I was able to make 96 cards in about a day and a half. My total for the month of August was 187 cards. That was definitely a record for me. I wish I could find more OSW templates that include the cutting for all of the paper, not just the DP.
Well, enjoy the change of the leaves as it's the best part of fall. Oh, and the smell that fall leaves bring!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kimberley,
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by to say hi and to see how life is for you...Sounds like you have been busy....Hope your well???...Take care...
Mandy x